2022 FAR-AMT (eBundle)
The most comprehensive book of rules for aviation mechanics, maintenance operations, and repair shops.
- Title 14 Parts 1, 3, 5, 13, 21, 23, 26, 27, 33, 34, 35, 39, 43, 45, 47, 48, 65, 91, 110, 119, 121 (J, L, Z, AA, DD), 125, 135, 145, 147, and 183
- Advisory Circulars 20-62E, 20-109A, 21-12C, 39-7D, 43-9C, 43.9-1G
- Changes and updates since last edition clearly identified
- FREE updates available online and via email subscription service for regulation and procedural changes. Sign up at FAR/AIM Updates
- Comprehensive FAR index
- Tabs printed in page margins for quick reference
ASA has built a reputation for providing the aviation community with the most accurate and reliable FAR/AIM products available. The 2022 Series continues this tradition, with books that contain complete and up-to-date information from the Federal Aviation Regulations.
Additional resources are available to support your classes where this textbook is in use. You may use these materials in your classroom and with your students. To request login information, email email@example.com
We invite your feedback on these materials and welcome requests for additional materials you may need for your instructing activities: firstname.lastname@example.org