2022 Prepware Disc: Instructor
Includes Prepware disc and 24-month subscription to Prepware Online!
Rely on the most trusted source in aviation training with ASA’s Prepware software for your FAA Knowledge Exam. More than a “question and answer” recounting of test questions, it combines a powerful software program with the accurate and instructional material you expect from ASA. The CX-3® electronic flight computer is built into the program and easily accessible with a click of a button. Prepware gives you the tools and confidence needed to ace the test.
ASA Prepware includes the contents of the Airman Knowledge Testing Supplement—with the same FAA legends, figures, and full-color charts you’ll be issued at the testing center—to help you become familiar with all available information before you take your official test. You can count on ASA to provide you with the latest changes in the FAA Knowledge Exams through a free email subscription service and updates. ASA’s Prepware is the pilot’s best resource for successful test-taking.
Try Before You Buy and run the Demo FREE of charge. Once you purchase Prepware: Instructor, you will receive an activation code to unlock the software for full functionality.
Use Prepware: Instructor for the following Knowledge Exams:
- Fundamentals of Instructing
- Ground Instructor - Basic
- Ground Instructor - Advanced
- Flight Instructor - Airplane
- Flight Instructor - Helicopter
- Flight Instructor - Gyroplane
- Flight Instructor - Glider
- Flight Instructor - Airplane (Added Rating)
- Flight Instructor - Helicopter (Added Rating)
- Flight Instructor - Gyroplane (Added Rating)
- Flight Instructor - Glider (Added Rating)
- Military Competency Instructor
- Flight Instructor - Sport Airplane
- Flight Instructor - Sport Balloon
- Flight Instructor - Sport Glider
- Flight Instructor - Sport Lighter-than-Air (Airship)
- Flight Instructor - Sport Powered Parachute
- Flight Instructor - Sport Weight Shift Control
- Flight Instructor - Sport Gyroplane
Additional resources are available to support your classes where this textbook is in use. You may use these materials in your classroom and with your students. To request login information, email email@example.com
We invite your feedback on these materials and welcome requests for additional materials you may need for your instructing activities: firstname.lastname@example.org