2023 Instrument Rating Test Prep (Softcover)
Pass your test and know what is essential to to become a safe, competent pilot—from the most trusted source in aviation training.
Rely on the time-proven and dependable ASA Instrument Rating Test Prep to prepare for your FAA Knowledge Exam. Test material is expertly organized into chapters based on subject matter and includes introductory text and illustrations, questions, answer choices, answers, explanations (for correct and incorrect answers), and references for further study. This topical study promotes understanding and aids recall to provide an efficient study guide. When you’re done studying, take practice tests and receive your test authorization (endorsement) with ASA’s online simulated testing program at no additional cost!
The ASA Test Prep includes the figures, legends, and full-color charts from the FAA Airman Knowledge Testing Supplement so you’ll be familiar with the information you’ll be issued at the testing center. You can count on ASA to provide you with the latest changes in the FAA Knowledge Exams through a free email subscription service and updates. ASA’s Instrument Rating Test Prep is the pilot’s best resource for successful test-taking.
- Questions for all Instrument Rating, Instrument Flight Instructor (CFII), Instrument Ground Instructor, and Foreign Pilot FAA Knowledge Exams: airplane and helicopter
- Explanations for correct and incorrect answers, FAA references for further study, and airman test report codes for remedial study
- Figures from the FAA Airman Knowledge Testing Supplement
- Organization by subject with introductory text for efficient and logical study
- Instrument Rating requirements
- 5 free online practice tests and test authorization
- Test-taking tips and quick cross-references for easy question-finding
- Free online updates and subscription service to stay informed of test changes
Additional resources are available to support your classes where this textbook is in use. You may use these materials in your classroom and with your students. To request login information, email email@example.com
We invite your feedback on these materials and welcome requests for additional materials you may need for your instructing activities: firstname.lastname@example.org