2024 FAR-AMT (Softcover)
ASA’s FAR/AIM books have been the standard regulatory reference of the industry since 1940. ASA consolidates the FAA regulations and procedures into easy-to-use reference books of information pertinent to pilots, flight crew, and aviation maintenance technicians.
the 2024 FAR-AMT contains rules for Aviation Mechanics, Maintenance Operations, and Repair Shops
- Title 14 Parts 1, 3, 5, 13, 21, 23, 26, 27, 33, 34, 35, 39, 43, 45, 47, 48, 65, 91, 110, 119, 121 (J, L, Z, AA, DD), 125, 135, 145, 147, and 183.
- Advisory Circulars 20-62E, 20-109A, 21-12C, 39-7D, 43-9C, 43.9-1G.
- Changes and updates since last edition clearly identified.
- Free updates available online and via email subscription for instant access to regulation and procedural changes.
- Comprehensive FAR index.
- Tabs printed in page margins for quick reference.
Additional resources are available to support your classes where this textbook is in use. You may use these materials in your classroom and with your students. To request login information, email email@example.com
We invite your feedback on these materials and welcome requests for additional materials you may need for your instructing activities: firstname.lastname@example.org