- This product is temporarily unavailable.
The new AMT eKit is the ultimate in simplicity and value. Easily download the eBook library for use on a PC, Mac, tablet or mobile device. The AMT eKit is an exceptional value and the perfect training solution for both instructors and students seeking a digital solution.
ASA eKits provide trusted, time-tested training materials in eBook format. The new AMT eKit is anchored by two industry-standard AMT textbook series: The Aviation Maintenance Technician Series by Dale Crane, which has become the foundational basis for many AMT programs worldwide, and the complete FAA-H-8083-AMT Handbook Series. Getting the essential AMT training materials has never been easier!
To learn more about any of the products included in the kit, or to order any product individually, use the links below. For related products to the kit, please see the "Related Products & Accessories" list below.
The ASA AMT eKit features the following eBooks:
- AMT Series General
- AMT Series Airframe—Volume 1: Structures
- AMT Series Airframe—Volume 2: Systems
- AMT Series Powerplant
- FAA 8083 AMT Series: General
- FAA 8083 AMT Series: Airframe—Volume 1
- FAA 8083 AMT Series: Airframe—Volume 2
- FAA 8083 AMT Series: Powerplant—Volumes 1 and 2
- Aircraft Inspection, Repair & Alterations (AC 43.13-1B/AC 43.13-2B)
Additional resources are available to support your classes where this textbook is in use. You may use these materials in your classroom and with your students. To request login information, email email@example.com
We invite your feedback on these materials and welcome requests for additional materials you may need for your instructing activities: firstname.lastname@example.org