2024 Airframe Test Guide
Includes 5 FREE practice tests with ASA’s online simulated testing program at no additional cost!
Pass your test and know what is essential to become a safe, competent aviation mechanic—from the most trusted source in aviation training.
Rely on the time-proven and dependable ASA Test Guides to prepare for your FAA Knowledge Exams. Test questions are expertly organized to align with the Aviation Mechanic Airman Certification Standards (FAA-S-ACS-1) subjects and are supported with answers, explanations, and references for further study. This topical study promotes understanding and aids recall to provide an efficient study guide. When you’re done studying, take practice tests with ASA’s online simulated testing program at no additional cost!
The ASA Test Guides include the figures from the FAA Airman Knowledge Testing Supplement so you’ll be familiar with the information you’ll be issued at the testing center. You can count on ASA to provide you with the latest changes in the FAA Knowledge Exams through a free email subscription service and updates. ASA’s Test Guides are the aviation mechanic’s best resource for successful test-taking.
- Questions, answers, and explanations aligned with the Aviation Mechanic ACS to accelerate learning and encourage retention.
- ACS codes included with each question for remedial study and to prepare for the Oral & Practical.
- Figures from the FAA Airman Knowledge Testing Supplement.
- FAA Aviation Mechanic Certificate requirements.
- 5 free online practice tests.
- Quick cross-references for easy question-finding.
- Free online updates and subscription service to stay informed of test changes.
- Includes test tips and instructions, and an Oral & Practical Study Guide.
Additional resources are available to support your classes where this textbook is in use. You may use these materials in your classroom and with your students. To request login information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
We invite your feedback on these materials and welcome requests for additional materials you may need for your instructing activities: email@example.com