Aviation Mechanic Handbook, Eighth Edition (Softcover)
Dale Crane’s handbook for mechanics has been considered “The Aviation Standard” for many years.
A core reference manual for mechanics, aircraft owners, and pilots, this book compiles specs from stacks of reference books and government publications into a handy, toolbox-size guide. Includes information critical to maintaining an aircraft. Your single source for:
- applicable mathematics, conversions, and formulas
- aircraft nomenclature, controls, and system specs
- material/tool identifications
- hardware sizes/equivalents
- metal fabrication and fabric covering techniques
- composite materials
- aircraft batteries
- inspections, corrosion detection/control
- aircraft tire and spark plug information
- the most frequently used measurements, scales, charts, diagrams... and much more.
This Eighth Edition contains the latest industry practices. Stay-flat flexible spiral binding is easy on all surfaces, and allows for easy on-the-job reference.
Additional resources are available to support your classes where this textbook is in use. You may use these materials in your classroom and with your students. To request login information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
We invite your feedback on these materials and welcome requests for additional materials you may need for your instructing activities: email@example.com