AirClassic® HS-1A Lifetime Warranty and Wear and Tear Replacement Program
LIFETIME WARRANTY PROGRAM
ASA’s AirClassics® HS-1 Headset (ASA-HS-1A) is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product and is provided solely for the benefit of the initial purchaser of the new headset. ASA will repair or replace at its discretion any manufacturing defect free of charge.
This lifetime warranty does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accident, lost/stolen, abuse, misuse, misapplication, or modifications. The warranty applies to individual users only; the warranty does not apply when the headset is used in a fleet environment or rental capacity.
The term “lifetime” refers to the expected lifetime of the product and parts. A product’s lifetime is a function of how much use it gets and how well it is cared for and not by how old it is.
All warranty claims must be sent back directly to ASA and include the headset in its entirety as well as the Lifetime Warranty and Wear and Tear Replacement Program Claim Form or the required information outlined on the form. ASA is not responsible for shipping or transportation charges from you to ASA.
This warranty and the remedies set forth above are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, remedies and conditions, whether oral or written, express or implied. ASA specifically disclaims any and all implied warranties, including without limitation WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, ASA is not responsible for direct, or for special, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any breach of warranty or condition.
Examples of warrantied issues:
- Failure of the mic
- Failure of left or right speaker when switched to mono mode
- Failure of the mono / stereo switch
Examples of non-warrantied issues:
- Peeling of the plastic wiring insulator surround the headset chord
- Torn headpad or earseal
- Missing screws, washers or nuts
Many of these non-warrantied items can be purchased for a nominal fee from ASA or claimed as part of the wear and tear replacement program, please see description below.
WEAR AND TEAR REPLACEMENT PROGRAM
Wear and tear is damage that naturally and inevitably occurs as a result of normal use or aging. While ASA uses the very best materials and craftsmanship, normal wear and tear is inevitable and will occur over time as a result of normal use.
ASA offers a unique replacement program as a sole benefit to the original purchaser of the new headset. If at any time during ownership your headset has deteriorated to a level beyond use you may return it to ASA and be provided with a voucher code for the purchase of a new headset for $99 USD (plus shipping and applicable taxes).
In addition, some replacement parts and headset upgrades are available and may be purchased through asa2fly.com if you do not require a full headset replacement. ASA also offers screw sets for your HS-1A headset at no cost; please contact ASA directly to order.
SUBMITTING A CLAIM
If you wish to submit a lifetime warranty or wear and tear replacement claim you will need to adhere to the following steps.
- Complete the Lifetime Warranty and Wear and Tear Replacement Program Claim Form or provide the information required on that form. This information is required for your claim to be processed.
- Pack and ship your HS-1A headset to ASA. Be sure to include either your claim form or the required information from the claim form inside the package. ASA is not
responsible for shipping or transportation charges from you to us. Please remove all aftermarket parts you wish to keep (i.e. gel ear seals). Claims may be sent to:
ASA – Warranty Claim
7005 132nd Place SE
Newcastle, WA 98059
- For approved lifetime warranty claims, a new or repaired headset will be sent back to you via USPS Priority Mail for domestic shipments or UPS Worldwide for international shipments outside the U.S. or Canada. If an alternative shipping method is required please note this on your claim form. On average you will receive your headset within 7 business days from date of receipt. For approved wear and tear replacement claims you will receive a voucher code for the purchase of a new headset within 5 business days via email.
For additional questions please contact ASA directly.