Tri-Fold IFR Kneeboard
For the pilot who needs to carry more, ASA’s Tri-Fold Kneeboard holds the expertly-styled IFR Kneeboard (included) in a three-panel jacket. The left panel has ample room for an E6-B (not included), small books, papers and other items that don’t fit elsewhere. The center panel holds the kneeboard under clear plastic with a pen/pencil holder and buttonholes on either side—allowing a pilot to fold back one or both panels with the legband. The right-hand panel contains a clear pocket for easy map viewing, and the elastic legband’s hook-and-loop fasteners fit any leg size comfortably.
Aluminum kneeboard includes important IFR information such as flight plan equipment qualifiers, IFR alternate minimums, required reports, lost communications and more! Black 900D polyester with embroidered ASA wings logo. Made in Korea.
- Quick references tooled into strong, lightweight aluminum board.
- Wide, sturdy clip holds papers and charts in place.
- Jacket is made from durable jet black, cordura-like material.
- Quality construction with double seams on stress areas.
- Jacket features information storage, and pen/pencil, board and map holders.
- Wide elastic band with velcro seal comfortably fits any size.
Color E6B Flight Computer sold separately.
Additional resources are available to support your classes where this textbook is in use. You may use these materials in your classroom and with your students. To request login information, email email@example.com
We invite your feedback on these materials and welcome requests for additional materials you may need for your instructing activities: firstname.lastname@example.org